.NET Developer for $110k
Web : www.ambit.com.au
.NET developers from 70,000.00$ to 140,000.00$
We have a number of .NET opportunities available that you may be interested in.
.NET Applications Support Analyst – circa $70k – $85k – CBD location
– Opportunity to gain experience in the financial services industry. This role is predominantly support and enhancements and there will be some development with technologies such as C#, ASP.NET and SQL-Server. Lots of liaison with vendors and internal customers involved.
Web Developer – $neg – contract – CBD location
– Innovative Financial Services client is seeking an experienced contract Web Developer to work on external facing web sites. Lots of exciting projects planned over the next 12 months. Experience across the full development lifecycle and skills with .NET (v.2), SQL-Server 2000/2005 including DTS, stored procedures, queries etc., IIS, CRM systems, CMS, SOAP/Web Services, XML etc.
.NET Developer – $85k base + bonus – Norwest location
– Lead development role for a .NET specialist with good business analysis and design skills; able to mentor junior developers. The role involves challenging projects, excellent career prospects including fast to team leader. You must have experience working on large, complex projects
.NET Developer – Permanent – $NEG – North Sydney location
– Mid-level Developer with a minimum of 3 years experience to work for an Investment/Financial Markets client. This role requires someone with front-end development and front office experience. Technical skills required – .NET, VB6, VBA, C, C++, SQL, Oracle and PL/SQL
.NET Developer – $65 – $85k package – CBD location
– 5 years development experience in web technologies required; ASP.NET, OO architecture and design, SQL-Server development, VB.NET, VBA
Web Based Business requires the following candidates;
– Frong End Web Developer – $90k base
– Senior ASP.NET / C# Developer – $95 – $100k base
– SQL Developer – $100k base
Ø All roles located in the CBD. You will be working on business critical projects to develop and enhance the company’s web site
Ø Lates technology – .NET 3.5 and Visual Studio 2008
10 x .NET Developers – initial 5 mont contract (possiblility of extension) – up to $700 per day – CBD location
– These roles are to develop, in an Agile enviornment, C#.NET framework, multi-tiered financial application modules from specifications provided by Business Analysts and Application Architects
– You will need superior C#.NET skills, more than 2 years experience developing WinForms using C#.NET, strong PL/SQL skills and extensive experience with OO programming (e.g. Java, C++, C#) would be an advantage. Any experience in the finance industry is highly advantageous and desirable.
5 x C# / .NET Developer – up to $90k base – CBD location
– You will be required to design, build and implement the very best systems for client services, advice, product sales and associated workflow
– Broad capability across several of the following; C#, VB, .NET, J2EE, CV COM/COM+, C++, XML, XSLT, Web Services
– Exposure to OO methodologies and training
– A minimum 2 years solid .NET
Senior ASP.NET Solution Developer – $90 – $110k package – Ryde location
– Global organisation needs and expereinced and passionate Developer to join a small and growing virtual team. You will need proven ASP.NET 2.0 skills and ideally have exposure to 3.0 and 3.5. Work on emerging technologies and gain experience on MOSS 2007. Excellent one-off opportunity
VB.NET Developer – Integral role within key projects – $140k package + bonus – Sydney CBD location
– A large bluechip financial organisation is actively seeking to appoint an experienced Applications Developer. You will work within the Treasury division of the organisation where there will be a focus on the development and enhancement of several third party fund management systems (VB.net / MS SQL). The role demands excellent analytical and programming skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to take the initiative in resolving issues and delivering solutions independently.
– You will need to have experience in;
Ø VB.NET and MS-SQL and/or Oracle 9 or 10
Ø Relevant IT Degree
Ø Knowledge of application functional and technical design
Ø Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience for one or more of these positions and you would be interested in discussing the opportunity further, could you please email through an updated daytime/mobile contact number and an updated resume to Rosie Tipton on firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if these opportunities are not right for you it is still helpful to send through an update CV so that we can look for suitable roles for you.
Database Coordinator – IT&T Recruitment